Within agricultural economics, students at the Purdue University can choose majors such as agricultural finance, agribusiness management, farm management, food industry marketing and management, quantitative agricultural economics, and sales and marketing.
Careers in Agricultural Economics: Quantitative Analysis
- Agricultural finance (Agriculture loan officer, financial planning, mortgage loan officer, lending analysis)
- Agribusiness management (Corporate management, commodity trading, elevator management)
- Farm management (Farm manager)
- Food industry marketing and management (Food manufacturing sales, retail management, production management, brand management)
- Quantitative agricultural economics (Law school, research analyst)
- Sales and marketing (Professional sales representative, marketing manager)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microeconomics for Food and Agribusiness
- Economics of Agricultural Markets
- Sophomore Seminar
- Quantitative Techniques for Firm Decision Making
- The Process of Economic Research
- Applied Econometrics
- Mathematical Tools for Agricultural and Applied Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
If you're applying to begin in the spring or summer term, submit application as early as possible prior to the start of the term.
DisciplinesEconomics Agribusiness Agriculture View 149 other Masters in Agribusiness in United States
- Apply Online: $60 Application Fee
- Secondary School Grades
- Official SAT or ACT Score: SAT or ACT scores with writing is strongly encouraged for international citizens.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Letter of Recommendation: Though not required, a letter of recommendation is strongly encouraged, especially for students eligible to be considered for scholarships, for the Honors College or for those who are applying to highly competitive programs.
International30794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30794 USD per year during 48 months.
National28794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28794 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9992 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.