Built on a foundation of biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics, the physiology major is intended primarily for those students who wish to pursue careers in research, industry, medicine or other health-related fields for which a thorough knowledge of physiology is necessary. This Physiology major from Michigan State University is particularly suitable for students in the life sciences who plan further studies at the graduate or professional level.
- Cardiology assistants
- Disease control specialists
- High school and middle school teachers
- Laboratory technicians
- Nuclear medicine attendants
- Veterinary technicians
- Resource specialists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Physiology
- Physiology in Health and Disease
- Capstone Laboratory in Physiology
- Adult and Embryonic Stem Cells
- Topics in the Biology and Cellular Physiology of Cancer
- Special Topics in Physiology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComplementary & Alternative Medicine View 52 other Masters in Complementary & Alternative Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.