The Supply Chain Management Major at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is available only to qualified students based upon application and personal interviews. For more information, contact the Director of the Supply Chain Management Program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Product Design and Development
- Mgmt of Innov and Technology
- Business Process Modeling
- Tech, Eng, & Mgt Final Project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 170 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- High school transcript
- Test score results (ACT, SAT)
- Application fee (Domestic $50 ; International $75)
- To be considered for admission, you must complete a program of study that qualifies you for admission to selective universities in your own country. Freshman applicants must report their academic credentials when they apply.
International37876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37876 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National34798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34798 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State17348 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17348 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.