To be effective, Management graduates from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign must be able to design organizations that can compete in complex and volatile business environments and execute their strategies within these organizations. Effective managers also must be ethical leaders and competent decision-makers who formulate goals and long-term plans, build effective teams, and motivate their employees. Students majoring in Management must select one concentration either in General Management or International Business, depending on their career objectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to Social Psych
- Product Design and Development
- Mgmt of Innov and Technology
- Business Process Modeling
- Tech, Eng, & Mgt Final Project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1917 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- High school transcript
- Test score results (ACT, SAT)
- Application fee (Domestic $50 ; International $75)
- To be considered for admission, you must complete a program of study that qualifies you for admission to selective universities in your own country. Freshman applicants must report their academic credentials when they apply.
International37876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37876 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National34798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34798 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State17348 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17348 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.