The General Business offered at the Kent State University major courses are offered face-to-face and/or online, thus enabling flexibility for students.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective management and leadership ability when given an organizational dilemma
- Use financial tools to create budgets, prepare financial statements and report financial position
- Identify and analyze global considerations that affect business decisions
- Analyze, interpret and use data to solve problems and make decisions
- Create and communicate value for consumers
Graduates of the Bachelor of Business Administration degree will be able to:
- Recall strategic frameworks that are used to make business decisions.
- Perform basic calculations using quantitative tools that are used to support business decisions.
- Articulate and deliberate their ideas in writing.
- Articulate and deliberate their ideas orally.
- Identify ethical dilemmas and stakeholders.
- Recommend alternatives and consequences and choose a reasoned conclusion from the alternatives given.
- Identify global factors in making a business decision.
- Analyze global factors in making a business decision.
AACSB, International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring Business
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Business Professional Practices
- Business Finance
- The Financial System
- Integrated Business Policy and Strategy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1891 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- The freshman admission policy on the Kent Campus is selective. Admission decisions are based upon the following: cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, strength of high school college preparatory curriculum and grade trends.
- The Admissions Office at the Kent Campus may defer the admission of students who do not meet admissions criteria but who demonstrate areas of promise for successful college study. Deferred applicants may begin their college coursework at one of seven regional campuses of Kent State University.
International20463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20463 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National20463 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20463 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11587 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11587 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.