SCM Professionals operate in a dynamic and changing world, managing resources and relationships with suppliers and customers worldwide. They are commonly responsible for practices related to managing products, information and cash flows through the global value chain including product development, forecasting demand, managing production and service operations, purchasing materials, order fulfillment, distribution, returns management, trade compliance, and customer service.
SCM Professionals are employed in every industry and are essential in ensuring a company’s offerings provide value for its customers. It is essential that an SCM professional learn and master key knowledge, skills, and abilities including critical thinking, ethics, change management, communication, negotiation and conflict management, business acumen, interpersonal skills, and organizational leadership skills.
- Knowledge and skills adequate to assume entry-level SCM positions in the broad spectrum of organizations and be prepared to pursue careers in a wide variety of organizations and industries
- Knowledge of how global supply chains operate and skills to make decisions to support strategic and tactical activities to manage efficient and effective supply chains
- An understanding of ethical decision making skills with respect to dealing with supplier and customer organizations
- An understanding of the skills required to manage risk, innovation, and the dynamics of supply chains in the current global economy
Some examples include, but are not limited to the following titles: Supply Chain Consultant, Process Improvement Manager, Operations Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Sustainability Specialist, Buyer, Supply Manager, Purchasing Manager, Materials Supervisor, Production Manager, Logistics Analyst, Transportation Analyst, Transportation Manager, Account Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Demand Planner/Forecaster
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social-Ethical-Regulatory Issues in Business
- Business Analytics
- Contemporary Management Principles/Practices
- Advanced Supply Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 170 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
- English proficiency test results
- Immigration documents (for international students)
- ACT or SAT results (optional for international students)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12260 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.