This Chemistry - American Chemical Society Certified programme offered by University of Texas Arlington meets the standards for professional baccalaureate programs established by the American Chemical Society. It is recommended to students who plan to enter into graduate study in chemistry and for those who anticipate professional careers as chemists.
The College of Science fosters interaction between students and faculty. Faculty actively participate as advisors to student scientific societies and are readily available to assist or advise students both within and outside the classroom. Faculty members in all departments actively participate in research supported by world-class research facilities and modern scientific equipment.
Undergraduate science majors are encouraged to engage in research under the supervision of a faculty member of their choice, many of whom have international reputations for their scholarly contributions. Students can receive course credit for supervised research.
- Professional chemist/biochemist
- Pre-medical and Pre-dental Programs
- Preallied Health Programs
- Chemistry as a Teaching Field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemistry
- General Chemistry Laboratory for Advanced Chemical Technologies
- Organic Chemistry
- Quantitative Chemistry
- Synthesis and Analysis Laboratory
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry Laboratory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Natural Sciences View 1825 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.