Once you are admitted to the School of Business, you will first complete your core courses. Then, during the Business Administration program of the University of Washington Bothell you can choose from the Accounting, Marketing, and the Supply Chain Management options, or concentrations in Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Retail Management and Technology and Innovation Management. In addition, Business students may consider enrolling in a minor, including the Minor in Economics.
The School of Business is accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Organizational Behavior, Ethics and Inclusivity
- Business Writing
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Business Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Marketing View 2314 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Minimum 2.0 GPA in Secondary-level Coursework (UW Grading System information).
- College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADR).
- Proof of English Proficiency Requirement(s).
- The UW Bothell Office of Admissions provides the service of international transcript evaluations. Third-party evaluations will not be accepted.
International26520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13260 USD per semester during 48 months.
National26520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13260 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.