Business Economics from Cleveland State University (CSU) helps students study the allocation of scarce resources, and the resulting forces that shape our business, economy and society both locally and globally.
An undergraduate degree in business economics can lead to many career opportunities in the public sector, financial institutions, marketing institutions, investment institutions, consulting firms, market research organizations, mergers and acquisitions departments, insurance companies, and international organizations.
Students should clearly define their goals and seek experiences and skills necessary to reach those goals. Samples of jobs held by CSU graduate with a finance degree include: financial analyst, economic forecaster, internal auditor, benefits analyst, claims examiner for the Social Security Administration, portfolio administrator, business analyst, bank manager, market research specialist, investment analyst, director of Finance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic History of the United States
- Comparative Economic Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Economics of Health Care
- Economics of Crime and Punishment
- Money and Banking
- Public Sector Economics
- Consumer Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- Applied Economic Analysis
- Industrial Organization
- Business Fluctuations & Forecasting
- Economics of Law
- Urban Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 2109 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- A nonrefundable $40 application fee is required by check or money order (made payable to Cleveland State University).
- Obtain your official transcripts.
- Official ACT or SAT scores are required for admission. Scores appearing on your official high school transcript are acceptable.
- Send official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities you attended other than CSU (if applicable)
- Obtain Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Financial Verification
- Cumulative secondary school GPA equivalent to a 2.3 on the US grading scale
International16904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8452 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7975 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State11184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5592 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.