Upon completion of the Agricultural Systems Management program at The Ohio State University, agricultural systems management graduates will be able to:
- Plan and manage machinery systems, building infrastructure, and soil and water resources used in the sustainable production of food, fiber and energy incorporating appropriate safety, environmental, legal and economic constraints
- Implement and follow the business principles and ethical practices necessary to build and maintain a viable farm or agribusiness
- Function effectively in a global society both as a team member and a leader interacting successfully with agricultural industry professionals, government officials, and an ethically and culturally diverse public
- Become an accomplished professional in agriculture and related industries who continuously updates his or her technical and management skills and serves relevant industry association and organizations
- Contribute technical, management and leadership skills to community activities, organizations and charities
ASM graduates find employment in a wide range of positions in companies and agencies in the agriculture industry. Graduates of the program work in sales, service and production sectors of this field as sales managers, technical support managers, safety coordinators, sales consultants and soil conservationists. Others work in research, technical training and marketing, and some graduates go on to own their own businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- metal fabrication
- electrical systems
- precision agriculture
- animal and waste management
- environmental hydrology
- land surveying
- engines and power transmissions
- safety and health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Management Agriculture View 1917 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.