Students in the Accounting programme the Yeshiva University at have a wide array of courses available to them, and our graduates land coveted positions in accounting departments of highly regarded companies, government agencies, financial analysis departments, law firms and investment banks. Additionally, they benefit from YU’s vast alumni network who are employed in some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Prepare for a meaningful and challenging career in a variety of sectors
- Build a network of peers, faculty, and alumni who will help you navigate the business world
- Learn from respected researchers, academics, and business professionals
- Gain hands-on experience working on real-world projects that will help you excel after graduation
- Study business principles rooted in Jewish values and become a part of a small, close-knit community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis and Principles of Auditing
- Federal Income Taxation
- Advanced Federal Income Taxation
- Business Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International42200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42200 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42200 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.