The Mathematics department from Boston College offers two undergraduate degree programs leading to the Bachelor of Science and to the Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics.The Department of Mathematics is engaged in an ongoing effort to assess our programs. We have organized this effort around several learning goals. We measure student outcomes in these areas annually, and we use that information to improve the structure and content of our major, and of our doctoral program.
- The learning outcomes to be attained for undergraduates are:
- Students will perform computations and solve problems in calculus and linear algebra.
- Students will effectively use mathematical language and notation.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to reason mathematically and to write clear and concise proofs.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the key concepts and theorems of abstract algebra and of real analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finite Probability and Applications
- Ideas in Mathematics
- Principles of Statistics for the Health Sciences
- Fundamentals of Mathematic
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 1749 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standardized Testing
- International applicants must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test examination scores.
- Curriculum Evaluation
- All students are required to submit an official high/secondary school transcript.
- Supporting Materials
- The School Report and Counselor Recommendation Form
- Teacher Evaluations
- Application Fee
- English Proficiency
International59050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59050 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National59050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59050 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.