The Accounting program at Binghamton University serves students interested in careers in public and corporate accounting, as well as students who intend to pursue advanced studies in various graduate and professional schools.
Internships, research opportunities and more
There are many opportunities for internships to strengthen students’ business acumen, analytical skills and professional network. The focus is on experiential learning through internships, case competitions, our real-time trading room, community engagement, study abroad, networking events and more:
- The students are regular top finalists in national case competitions sponsored by EY, KPMG and PwC.
- The media strategy course in conjunction with ZenithOptimedia — one of the largest media agencies in the country — allows students to develop and pitch strategy campaigns to the agency’s top executives.
- The EY Trajectory Program requires our undergraduates to develop a career-focused mentoring relationship, earn academic credit and network with firm professionals. The program culminates with a final presentation to senior management.
During the summer and winter breaks there are paid and unpaid internship opportunities with most of the major and mid-size accounting firms in New York City and other major cities.
Earning a degree from an accredited program ensures that your education meets the highest quality standards of the profession you're about to enter. It also increases and enhances your employment opportunities and assists with licensure, registration and certification for technical professions.The bachelor of science programs in biomedical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, industrial and systems engineering, and mechanical engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.The bachelor of science program in computer science is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.ABET, Inc. offers accreditation of undergraduate programs. The Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012, telephone: (410) 347-7700. For accreditation purposes the Watson School is listed as State University of New York at Binghamton.Binghamton University is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. This accreditation process examines the institution as a whole. For accreditation purposes the University is listed as SUNY at Binghamton.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Intro Decision Making in MGMT
- Computer Tools for Management
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles Of Macroeconomics
- Legal Environment Of Mgmt I
- Statistics For Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 1041 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Transcript
- Complete the Test-Optional Form
- Submit One Teacher/Counselor Recommendation
- Demonstrate English Proficiency
- Submit Financial Support Documents
International24660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24660 USD per year during 48 months.
National24660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24660 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7270 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Binghamton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.