Maximize your career potential, transition to civilian life or prepare for graduate school with the online Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Penn State World Campus. This degree is designed for students who want to develop an in-depth understanding and engage in analysis of domestic politics, the politics of other nations, and political theory.
Through extensive course work in political science at Pennsylvania State University, you will develop analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills while gaining substantive expertise in one or more areas of political science. This degree provides maximum flexibility when selecting classes, allowing you to tailor your program of study to suit your goals for specialized or general knowledge of politics and related fields.
Upper-level courses in the political science program emphasize research-based writing projects that allow you to hone sought-after skills for employment in a variety of fields, including government, law, business, journalism, and the nonprofit sector.
This degree provides excellent background for graduate work in law, public policy, public administration, and political science. If you are a military student, this degree can help you expand your knowledge and refine your skills to advance your career as a civilian in the government or within the military.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American National Government
- Contemporary Political Ideologies
- Scientific Study of Politics
- International Relations
- Comparative Politics—Western Europe
- Rights in America
- Quantitative Political Analysis
- Analyzing Public Policy in the American States
- The Politics of Terrorism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 27 other Bachelors in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply for this program, you must be a high school graduate, or have completed your GED.
- High school transcripts or GED transcript
- Official college or university transcripts, if you attended another institution, and/or official military transcripts (if applicable).
- Transcripts not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Submit official documents by mail
International18142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 48 months.
National18142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 48 months.
or $632 per credit if you have 60 or more credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.