The Bachelor of Accounting from Athabasca University is one of the most highly recognized credentials in the Canadian business community. This technically based business degree explores all core areas of business.
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Counsellor/Analyst
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Global Trader
- Account Representative
- Cost Accountant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Taxation and financial management
- Management science
- Commercial law
- Management information systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Commerce View 5 other Masters in Commerce in Canada
- You can apply to AU online, anytime. Once you’ve completed the online application form and paid the one-time general application fee (and transfer credit evaluation fee, if applicable), you’re officially an AU student and can start registering in courses.
- Make sure we get your transcripts if you want us to consider your previous post-secondary education for transfer credit.
International18402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73610 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7132 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28530 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.