The Bachelor of Accounting from Athabasca University is one of the most highly recognized credentials in the Canadian business community. This technically based business degree explores all core areas of business.
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Counsellor/Analyst
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Global Trader
- Account Representative
- Cost Accountant
- Taxation and financial management
- Management science
- Commercial law
- Management information systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Undergraduate courses start the first day of each month, but you must register and pay your fees by the 10th of the previous month to begin on the first.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Commerce View 21 other Bachelors in Finance in Canada
- You can apply to AU online, anytime. Once you’ve completed the online application form and paid the one-time general application fee (and transfer credit evaluation fee, if applicable), you’re officially an AU student and can start registering in courses.
- Make sure we get your transcripts if you want us to consider your previous post-secondary education for transfer credit.
International19802 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 79210 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7982 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31930 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.