Athabasca University’s online program in Commerce is designed for students seeking a rigorous, technically based business degree.
You will learn theory, technical skills and ethical perspectives in the core business areas of :
- financial and management accounting
- information systems
- strategic management
- organizational behaviour
- commercial law
- Administration Consultant
- Affairs Officer
- Commercial Director
- General Manager
- Investment Consultant
- Sales Director
- Training Professional
- Accounting for Managers
- Writing in Organizations
- Interpersonal Communication
- Group Communication
- Microcomputer Applications in Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Undergraduate courses start the first day of each month, but you must register and pay your fees by the 10th of the previous month to begin on the first.
DisciplinesFinance Commerce Taxation View 8 other Bachelors in Commerce in Canada
- You can apply to AU online, anytime. Once you’ve completed the online application form and paid the one-time general application fee (and transfer credit evaluation fee, if applicable), you’re officially an AU student and can start registering in courses.
- Make sure we get your transcripts if you want us to consider your previous post-secondary education for transfer credit.
International19802 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 79210 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7982 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31930 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.