The Organizational Leadership degree from Colorado State University Global Campus is designed to provide today’s managers and organization leaders with the foundational understanding of competitive knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Courses in this degree-completion program build an understanding of basic management functions, organizational behavior, organizational design and structure, workplace psychology applications, leadership communication skills, policy development, project management, legal issues, and information technology management. Upon the completion of this online degree, students will have the knowledge of these leadership and management skills to provide a foundation for operating in today’s global organizations.
Why attend CSU Global?
- Earn a U.S. degree from your home country. No travel needed — we are 100% online.
- No scheduled class times or locations. Work full-time, spend time with family and friends, and still pursue your degree.
- Our programs reflect the world’s most in-demand fields. Whichever path you choose, it’ll be one with lifelong earning potential.
Who is considered an international student?
International applicants are individuals who either completed their prior education at an institution outside of the U.S., or are non-native English speakers. Please note that CSU Global is not a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified school and does not participate in issuing or recertification of student visas.
What are the admissions requirements for international students?
In addition to meeting standard admissions requirements, international applicants must submit documentation of English proficiency. While alternative English proficiency measurements may be considered for provisional admission, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exams are preferred.
What level of English language proficiency is required?
Undergraduate applicants who have not graduated from a high school located in the United States or in one of the English-speaking countries listed on the CIA World Factbook website must demonstrate an appropriate level of English language proficiency to be eligible for admission by submitting one of the following:
- The Internet-based or paper-based version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 60 on the Internet exam, 173 on the computer exam, or 500 on the paper exam is required for admittance.
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), including the academic writing and academic reading modules. A minimum score of 5.0 is required for admittance.
- An official transcript indicating completion of an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university.
- An official transcript indicating a grade of C or higher (2.00 on a 4.00 scale) in an English composition course from a regionally-accredited U.S. college or university. The course must be equivalent to U.S. college composition and the class must have been completed within the last two (2) years.
- An official transcript indicating the applicant has passed the U.S. General Education Development (GED) test within the last five (5) years.
All scores or transcript must be sent directly to CSU Global directly from the issuing organization. Photocopied, faxed, emailed, or unofficial documents will not be accepted.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applying Leadership Principles
- Applied Organizational Psychology
- Leading Organizational Change
- Ethics and Law in Organizations
- Leading Teams in Organizations
- Vision and Transformation: Leading Forward
Start dates & application deadlines
Monthly class start
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 219 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Offers of admission may be granted to applicants who:
- Meet First Year requirements, have official high school transcript(s) or GED on file, and have a resume outlining 2 years of experience.
- Are age 23 or older and/or have been out of school for five or more years and meet CSU Global minimum admission requirements and have official proof of a high school transcript(s) or GED on file.
- Has official high school transcript(s) or GED on file and has completed 24 or more college-level semester credit hours or 36 or more college-level quarter credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university.
International8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 USD per year during .
National8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 USD per year during .
$350 cost per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.