Develop a solid foundation in the fundamentals of business today with this Business Administration (BBA) at the American Public University.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs-accredited BBA degree advances your knowledge in key business topics: management, international business, accounting, finance, marketing, ethics, law, operations, human resources, strategy, and globalization. Knowledge and skills are immediately applicable to professional settings. Through elective courses, you can explore nonprofit, hospitality, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
You will learn from faculty with real-world experience—some have held leadership roles with Fortune 500 companies. This bachelor's degree in business administration has been designed in consultation with industry leaders to provide you with the latest and most career-relevant curriculum.
What You Will Do
- Apply basic accounting, financial management, and business strategy to improve business decision making
- Understand economic factors that impact markets by analyzing government, business, and consumer environments
- Develop effective organizational problem-solving approaches by applying best practices for operations management, human resources, and other roles
- Prepare a strategic plan, integrating all aspects of planning and marketing
- Learn how external and internal factors, as well as competition and environmental forces influence a business’s success or failure
- American Public University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC accredits degree-granting institutions located in a 19-state region, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Business
- Accounting for Non Accounting Majors
- Personal Finance
- Application Software Integration
- Law and Ethics in the Business Environment
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 218 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.