Gain career-relevant business knowledge in basic finance, management, marketing, and supervision with this Business Administration Associate Degree (AD) at the American Public University.
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, APU’s associate in business administration provides skills immediately applicable in professional settings. Coursework includes practical applications, such as personal finance class activities that hone your skill in developing financial goals, managing a budget, and filing taxes. You will explore the entire Microsoft Office Suite, developing capacities that are helpful for both personal and workplace needs.
This online business administration associate degree can be tailored to your interests through electives in human resources, hospitality, healthcare administration, and retail management, to name a few. APU’s program is taught by expert faculty, some of whom bring Fortune 500 company experience.
What You Will Do
- Apply oral and written communication skills to basic accounting, economics, management, and marketing functions
- Discuss basic business principles and operations, including management, marketing, and finance
- Apply critical-thinking, problem-solving, and team-building skills in a business management environment
- Learn about basic tools for managing in organizational settings
- Develop fundamental knowledge of both individual and organizational behavior
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Business
- Accounting for Non Accounting Majors
- Application Software Integration
- Personal Finance
- Applied Business Solutions
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Marketing View 67 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.