In the Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA) at the National University , you’ll be exposed to the central theories of public administration. You’ll find ways to apply public administration theories and practices in program and resource management, and understand accounting and budgeting for government agencies and nonprofits.
Careers in the public administration field are varied and challenging. If you choose to pursue this dynamic degree, there are wide career opportunities you can pursue in government at the local, state, and federal levels. Your career path could include teaching or training assignments, or research in government organizations and in nonprofit organizations. The public sector is always in need of professionals with the rigorous training to meet the complexities of the management of public programs and assets.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Develop skills in managing a public sector or nonprofit organization.
- Apply the theories and practices in program and resource management.
- Apply the theories and practices of accounting and budgeting in government and nonprofits.
- Evaluate the role of community groups in local government.
- Analyze ethical situations in the public sector.
- Utilize research process to address a current problem in public administration.
Career Opportunities for Public Administration
- Administrative Officer
- City managers
- County administrators
- Department Heads
- Grant Administration
- Financial Management
- Government Community Relations
- Government Office Management
- Planning/ Development Director
- Public Policy
- Urban Planning Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Policy Development
- Urban Environments
- Ethics in Law, Business & Mgmt.
- Government Relations
- Management Science
- Nonprofit Management
- Adaptive Leadership in Change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Political Science Urban Planning View 207 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per module and a duration of 48 months.
National13320 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per module and a duration of 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.