Financial Management Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Explain the financial objectives of an organization and apply quantitative, qualitative and problem-solving skills in order to achieve those objectives.
- Describe ethical, legal, and global issues that impact an organization’s financial position.
- Discuss the theoretical and practical aspects of corporate finance.
- Explain the structure and operation of financial markets domestically and internationally.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills needed by financial managers.
- Examine the financial position of an organization and make financial decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This program provides not only a broad perspective of the global economic and financial environment, but also training in the latest advancements to produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for long-term financial goals.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.