The Technical Management Associate Degree (AD) from the American Public University (APU) enables you to complement prior work or educational experience with an analytical, managerial approach to technical occupations. The online program explores management, business, and planning functions using an analytical approach. Your studies involve the latest technologies to help you gain technical expertise in design and systems integration.
To build your credentials in the field, you can earn an undergraduate certificate in technical management as you continue toward the AAS.
What You Will Do
- Examine how to motivate and lead in a technical environment using management models, theories, and concepts
- Evaluate complex developmental concepts and the latest technologies
- Develop technical expertise in design, development, and integration of systems
- Analyze and interpret data obtained using analytical approaches
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Business
- Law and Ethics in the Business Environment
- Emergency Planning
- Principles of Supervision
- Principles and Theory of Management
- Leadership & Motivation
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 45 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.