This Administration Associate Degree (AD) offered at the American Public University (APU) focuses on “soft” skills in office environments, blending concepts from supervision, human resource management, human relations, and management information systems. Course content and instruction support a range of learners, from novices to the discipline to experienced professionals wishing to earn a degree.
The program will help you identify administrative roles, services, and opportunities, as you learn how to support management within different organizational environments.
Use this as a stepping stone toward a more specialized business degree or a bachelor’s degree in management.
What You Will Do
- Put to use basic principles related to administration management
- Demonstrate skills involving supervision, human resource management, human relations, and management information systems
- Use case studies to solve administration management problems
- Model strong problem-solving, administrative, and communication skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Non Accounting Majors
- Human Resource
- Management Information Systems
- Human Relations
- Project Management for Business Analysts
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Course Starts Monthly
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Human Resource Management View 43 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.