This Business BA degree at the American Public University (APU) is a 120-credit-hour program offering a generous 60 credits of electives to allow you to customize a business degree to match your personal interests and goals. Core coursework covers management, marketing, business law, finance, accounting, and economics to help you develop a solid understanding of business principles and exercise critical thinking skills.
This program features expert faculty—many with managerial experience in Fortune 500 companies.
What You'll Learn
- Discuss the economic factors that impact government, business, and consumer environments
- Collect information using various data tools and apply critical thinking concepts to improve business problem-solving capabilities
- Integrate market and marketing information into a strategic plan
- Explain and apply accounting and financial management operations to enhance business decision-making processes
- Apply management, human resources, and personnel practices to organizational problem solving
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Business
- Personal Finance
- Law and Ethics in the Business Environment
- Critical Thinking Strategies for Business Decisions
- Financial Management
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Course Starts Monthly
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Marketing View 234 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.