Students successfully completing the BSc Occupational Therapy (Hons) course at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) will be eligible to apply to the Health and Care Professions Council to register as an occupational therapist. Once registered occupational therapists can apply for posts in a wide variety of settings: hospitals, GP practices, residential homes, social services, charities, schools and prisons, as well as many other settings.
There are strong established links with a variety of allied health professionals currently working in health and social care settings to ensure a wide variety of practice placements for the students on this programme,
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT)
- World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Barriers to Occupational Performance
- Therapeutic Skills and Professional Reasoning for Occupational Therapy
- Practice Placement 2 Occupational Therapy
- Contemporary Occupational Therapy Theory and Practice
- Research Methods and EBP
- Practice Placement 3 Occupational Therapy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Counselling View 132 other Masters in Counselling in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our typical offer is 120 UCAS tariff points. We operate a flexible admissions policy and treat everyone as an individual. This means that we will take into consideration your educational achievements and predicted grades (where applicable), your work experience and the additional information presented in your application in your personal statement.
- BBB for a total of 120 UCAS tariff point, including one science subject - Biology, Human Biology, Sociology, Psychology or PE (General Studies not included).
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Distinction, Merit in related subject.
- GCSE: 5 GCSEs at C/4 including English Language, Mathematics and Science
- IELTS: For applicants where English is not their first language, we will require an IELTS examination score of at least 7.0 with no element below 6.5
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.