With relatively small class sizes, students will be able work closely with highly committed faculty who are both great teachers and recognized scholars in their related disciplines.
The Management program from Texas A&M University Central Texas structure has built-in flexibility to allow students to focus on particular aspects of management, such as human resources or entrepreneurship, or to explore other business disciplines such as accounting, computer information systems, finance, or marketing in greater depth.
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in written communications.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral presentations.
- Evaluate the implications of an ethical dilemma from a variety of ethical frameworks/perspectives.
- Produce a well-reasoned resolution to an ethical challenge.
- Identify how the differences in business environment between countries may impact business decisions.
- Exhibit cross-cultural competencies that aid in working with people from different cultures.
- Demonstrate knowledge proficiency in the core business disciplines.
- Integrate knowledge across multiple business disciplines.
- Demonstrate how technology can support business decision-making.
- Demonstrate knowledge proficiency in the principles of management.
- Demonstrate comprehension of leadership principles.
- Operations Manager
- Small Business Owner/Manager
- Project Manager
- Human Resource Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Business Computer Applications
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Business Communications and Research
- Business Statistics
- Business Statistics
- Legal Environment of Business
- Business Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 2248 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum 30 academic, college-level transferable semester hours
- Must be eligible to return to all previously attended institutions
- Applicants pursuing an Applied Science or Aviation Science degree may meet this requirement utilizing select workforce education credit from an approved Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree upon completion of 45 hours, to include all general education courses within the AAS.
International14744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7372 USD per semester during 48 months.
National14744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7372 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State4616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2308 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.