SDSU has partnered with approved FAA A&P programs across the United States to offer a four-year degree in aviation maintenance management.
Students will go through maintenance training at an approved maintenance school and will then transfer to SDSU to complete the additional management degree requirements.
Students may have the opportunity to work for the Chief of Aviation Maintenance at SDSU prior to graduation.
This Aviation - Aviation Maintenance Management course at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Love to work with your hands
- Have strong communication and leadership skills
- Good problem solver
- Enjoy the challenge of repairing and maintaining machines and systems
- Have attended an approved maintenance school and have earned an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Aircraft maintenance technician
- Aircraft maintenance mechanics
- Maintenance manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Documents
- Foundations of Leadership
- Organizational Leadership and Team Development
- Introduction to Aviation
- Aviation Safety
- Human Factors in Aviation
- Aviation Law
- Introduction to Aviation Administration
- Air Transportation System
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 463 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application Note: New and transferring international (F-1 visa) undergraduate students should be at least 17 years of age by the time they begin their studies at SDSU.
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- All new undergraduate students (not transfer students) are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency. Scores must be submitted within two years of taking the test. Students from certain countries and based on their educational background may not have to submit scores.
New undergraduate students should have the equivalent of a 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale in the US
Transfer students who have completed 30 or more credits at another US college or university should have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 USD per credit during 48 months.
National372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State257 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 257 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.