This Child Studies program at Post University will prepare you to work with children, from newborn babies to age 8 in public and private settings.
- Through hands-on activities and field experiences, you will acquire the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to support the development of children, from babies up to 8–year–olds.
- You will gain an understanding of the characteristics of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and children through third grade; their developmental stages; and strategies that support children developing typically as well as those with special needs.
- Additionally, the Bachelor of Science in Child Studies emphasizes applied theory in areas such as planning, teaching, and assessing young learners.
- Children’s Literature and Language Arts
- Teaching Exceptional Learners
- Home, School, and Community
- STEM in the ECE Classroom
- Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Observation, Assessment and Individualization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3810 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.