Through coursework with an interdisciplinary focus, you will gain a solid foundation in business management and leadership, entrepreneurship, and creativity and innovation. You will expand your workplace diversity and teamwork skills.
- In the Management degree program from Post University you’ll also cover topics including leading change, resolving conflict, motivating others, leading a team, ethics in business situations, and a host of practical management techniques.
- And you’ll learn general business concepts, including the fundamental management concepts of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
- Literature and Composition
- Foundations of Leadership
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2399 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 24 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.