In this Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Hospitality and Tourism Management program from Florida Atlantic University. students are prepared for management positions in the service industry through the development of technical skills in human resources, financial analytics, revenue management, strategic planning, international business, as well as through practical experience working in-industry prior to graduation.
- Director of Sales
- Director of Activities
- Guest Services Manager,
- Special Events Manager, Food & Beverage Director
- Director of Recreation
As a Hospitality & Tourism major, students learn how to:
- Make strategic pricing decisions using revenue management software
- Anticipate the needs of guests and customize services to fit their needs and desires
- Recognize the potential for predictive analysis software in influencing guest purchase behaviors, gain technical skill from practical application of course concepts in internship positions.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 24 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United States
The following units of study in high school are required to be considered for admission to FAU. These are also the only courses that are calculated in the grade point average (GPA) used to determine admissions eligibility:
- English (3 with substantial composition): 4 units
- Mathematics (Algebra 1 level and above): 4 units
- Natural Science (2 with lab): 3 units
- Social Science: 3 units
- Foreign Language (of the same language): 2 units
- Academic Electives: 2 units
International21630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 48 months.
National21630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State6090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 203 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.