Upon completion of Supervision and Management - Health Management offered by Palm Beach State, students may seek employment in a variety of business and organizational settings in managerial-level positions that require a bachelor’s degree for consideration.
- Coursework in health care facility administration, operational decision making, health care legislation, epidemiology as it pertains to health service planning and more
- Case studies and assignments that build an understanding of authentic health management issues
- Elective courses in principles of managed care, ethics in health care, and health care marketing
- Emphasis on mastering the competencies health organizations need--and responsibly achieving the best outcomes.
Palm Beach State College’s Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management programs for General Management, Entrepreneurship, Health Management and Project Management have been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Theory and Management
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership Challenges and Supervisio
- Healthcare Organization & Management
- Legal Aspects & Legislation in Healthcare
- Operational Decision Making
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
deadline is for international students
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Management, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 970 other Bachelors in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
To apply for the bachelor‘s degree program in Supervision and Management, students must have earned an A.S. or A.A. degree and have at least a 2.0 GPA. Students who have earned a minimum of 60 credits and a 2.0 GPA but do not have an associate degree may be accepted with permission of the dean. Please see the Admissions section of this catalog for detailed admission requirements for bachelor‘s degree programs.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 558 USD per credit during 48 months.
National3360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 112 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Florida City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Types of financial aid available include state and federal grants, scholarships, Federal Work-Study programs and Federal Direct Student Loans. Grants are based upon financial need and do not have to be repaid. Scholarships do not have to be repaid and are based upon several criteria, including merit, talent and need.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.