Features of the Information Management - Security and Network Assurance programme offered by Palm Beach State:
- Hands-on coursework in all aspects of information security technologies, theories and practices
- Case studies and assignments that highlight solutions to real-world IT security problems
- Current knowledge and skills required to prevent cyber crimes, assess system weaknesses and recommend/implement security solutions.
- Use and configure network applications to secure the private and DMZ networks.
- Configure Virtual Private Networks to secure network traffic.
- Install and configure a Certificate Authority to issue certificates.
- Implement procedures to secure web applications, including web application penetration testing.
- Perform authentication with two-factor authentication methods.
- Determine which network security policies should be applied in various environments.
- Analyze computer systems before and after an intrusion and gather information and evidence about the possible attack in a legal, forensically sound and cost-effective manner.
- Pursue certification as a Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information System Security
- Network Security and Cryptography
- Applications in Information Security
- Business Data Communications, Telecommunications/Network
- Security Management
- Computer Forensics
- Bachelor Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
deadline is for international students
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences IT Security View 1712 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
To apply for the bachelor's degree program in Information Management, students must have earned an A.S. or A.A. degree and have at least a 2.0 GPA. Students who have earned a minimum of 60 credits and a 2.0 GPA but do not have an associate degree may be accepted with permission of the dean. This program requires a specific set of prerequisite courses in the computer science discipline. Please see a bachelor's degree advisor for more information on the specific lower-division course requirements. Please see the Admissions section of the catalog for detailed admission requirements for bachelor's degree programs.
International558 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 558 USD per credit during 48 months.
National122 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 122 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Florida City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Types of financial aid available include state and federal grants, scholarships, Federal Work-Study programs and Federal Direct Student Loans. Grants are based upon financial need and do not have to be repaid. Scholarships do not have to be repaid and are based upon several criteria, including merit, talent and need.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.