This Business Administration major at Simpson University is designed to prepare students for graduate studies, business ministry opportunities, and careers in business by shaping student knowledge, skills, and development. By emphasizing core business principles along with moral, ethical, and biblical values, our goal is for students to graduate as critical thinkers who are able to identify problems, collect data, weigh alternatives, and implement solutions from within the context of a Christian worldview.
- Account Executive/Representative
- Activities Director/Manager
- Business Owner/Manager
- Purchasing Agent/Manager
- Department Store Manager
- Media Relations Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business
- Computer Applications
- Career Planning Seminar
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Business Law
- Foundations of MIS
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1889 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- 3.0 minimum unweighted High School GPA
- 910 SAT score (Math and Critical Reading combined) OR 17 ACT composite score
- Must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent (GED)
- Submit your online application ($35 non-refundable application fee)
- Submit a spiritual reference (online or by paper)
- Submit official secondary or high school transcripts
- Submit official ACT, SAT, or TOEFL score
- SAT: Minimum of 401 on critical reading section
- ACT: Minimum of 16 on English section
- TOEFL: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
International31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
National31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Redding
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Simpson University institutional aid is given as scholarships to undergraduate students based on academic merit, talent, personal or family involvement in Christian ministry, and high levels of need as determined by the FAFSA. Institutional aid requirements must be met in order for a student to receive any of the institutional scholarships listed below.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.