Within our major, students have the option to specialize in pre-health sciences which allows for additional classes needed to prepare for medical, dental or pharmacy school as well as other careers in the allied health industry. In addition, students are able to prepare for careers in biotechnology through our biotech specialization program. With a graduate placement rate of nearly 100% many of our graduates have gone onto such careers or have pursued graduate and/or professional education programs.
Simpson University's Biology major features small class and lab sizes, so students can get one-on-one attention from faculty members. Selected students also have the opportunity to do summer research projects with the science faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Senior Seminar
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Calculus for Life Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology View 2521 other Masters in Biology in United States
- 3.0 minimum unweighted High School GPA
- 910 SAT score (Math and Critical Reading combined) OR 17 ACT composite score
- Must have graduated from high school or earned an equivalent (GED)
- Submit your online application ($35 non-refundable application fee)
- Submit a spiritual reference (online or by paper)
- Submit official secondary or high school transcripts
- Submit official ACT, SAT, or TOEFL score
- SAT: Minimum of 401 on critical reading section
- ACT: Minimum of 16 on English section
- TOEFL: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
International31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
National31180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31180 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Redding
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Simpson University institutional aid is given as scholarships to undergraduate students based on academic merit, talent, personal or family involvement in Christian ministry, and high levels of need as determined by the FAFSA. Institutional aid requirements must be met in order for a student to receive any of the institutional scholarships listed below.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.