As a student in our B.S. in Management degree program at Post University, you will learn about the hierarchy of organizations, how to integrate the people and systems of organizations, and how to leverage creativity and innovation to improve organizational effectiveness, now and in the future.
- You will work in diverse groups on projects that address problems of organizational design, development, and change at various levels in organizations.
- You’ll explore business fundamentals such as human resource management, organizational behavior, and teamwork.
- You’ll better understand and define your personal responsibilities and ethics. And you’ll develop stronger teamwork and communication skills.
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Policy Seminar
- Organizational Behavior
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Systems Management
- Seminar in Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 220 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.