The B.S. in Business Administration degree at Post University will also prepare you for operations roles in a wide array of business settings.
- As a student in our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program, you can gain knowledge in the basic business disciplines of accounting, economics, management, finance, marketing and business law and develop essential communication skills emphasized through writing and presentation requirements in all courses.
- Career-focused coursework explores decision-making processes, navigates ethical issues in business, and examines the details of business operations.
- Take a deep dive into areas of real-world impact such as financial planning, organizational management and business entrepreneurship.
- Whether you want to specialize in sports management or build a general business management foundation, our business administration concentrations let you focus on relevant skills and knowledge.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 713 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts. All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.