Prepare to launch a career in production agriculture or agribusiness by combining business and economics with technical soil and crop sciences.
In this Soil and Crop Sciences, Agronomic Production Management Concentration at Colorado State University students gain hands-on experience with cutting-edge tools such as precision agriculture and biotechnology. Graduates may go on to careers as agronomic business managers in seed, chemical, and fertilizer companies, agricultural cooperatives and agricultural consultant services.
Successful students will achieve:
- Technical competencies, including knowledge and understanding of soil and crop science principles, the ability to apply these principles to specific issues, and the ability to synthesize information (both technical and non-technical) to meet identified needs.
- Problem solving skills, such as identifying a problem, collecting data, summarizing information, and drawing conclusions.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills, such as presenting a topic with logical development, technical understanding, mechanical and technique correctness, and accurate documentation of sources.
The demand for students with training in soil and crop sciences has never been greater. The agricultural sector is undergoing rapid change as we enter the era of big data and embrace new technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Agricultural Systems
- Principles of Plant Biology
- College Algebra in Context
- Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- General Crops
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoil Science Agribusiness Plant & Crop Sciences View 188 other Bachelors in Plant & Crop Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- $50 application fee
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12260 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.