An integral part of a complete agricultural education system is agricultural literacy. Agricultural literacy is the synthesis, instruction, and communication of basic information about agriculture to the public.
Potential occupations may include assisting educators, producers, industry groups, and others to effectively incorporate information about agriculture into subjects being taught or examined in public and private forums. Agricultural literacy is education about agriculture.
Students are required to complete an internship in agricultural literacy.
Students graduating with Agricultural Education - Agricultural Literacy degree at Colorado State University would have to complete additional educational coursework in order to teach in public schools in Colorado.
Potential occupations for graduates of this concentration include working for industry, trade, or community organizations that promote and advocate for an agriculturally literate society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Schooling in the United States
- Food-From Farm to Table
- Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- Individual and Family Development
- Public Argumentation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Agribusiness Agriculture View 175 other Bachelors in Agribusiness in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
- English proficiency test results
- Immigration documents (for international students)
- ACT or SAT results (optional for international students)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12260 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.