The Bachelor of Science in Public Health (Emphasis in Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) programme of Boise State University prepares students for a career that advances the health of their communities including promoting healthy environments and lifestyles. Students learn how to develop and mobilize community partnerships, and take action to address complex public health challenges.
- Focuses on the factors in the natural and built environment that influence health.
- Learn about monitoring, analyzing, testing and protecting drinking and surface water, food, solid and hazardous waste disposal, and air quality. You will also learn how to reduce risks, illness, and injuries in the workplace.
- This is a science-driven degree, ideal if you want your classes to include labs and fieldwork.
- Health Science & Public Health
- Biology: Introduction to the Diversity of Life
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Environmental Health
- Health Education & Promotion
- Health Advocacy and Me
- Health Services Administration
- Evidence-Based Public Health
- Public Health Policy and Law
- Research Methods in Health
- Drinking Water and Wastewater Management
- Environmental Health Management
- Solid/Hazardous Waste Management &
- Emergency Preparedness
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Toxicology for Environmental & Occupational Health
- Indoor/Outdoor Air Monitoring & Management
- Safety Strategies for Controlling Physical Hazards
- Environ & Occupational Health Internship
- Environ & Occupational Health Seminar
- Precalculus: Algebraic Functions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Environmental Management Occupational Health and Safety View 80 other Bachelors in Occupational Health and Safety in United States
- Online application
- $85 application fee (non-refundable)
- High school transcripts or marksheets
- Proof of English proficiency
- Photocopy of your passport name page
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 48 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.