The requirement for the Industrial and Systems Engineering degree offered at University of Southern California is 128 units. A cumulative grade point average of C (2.0) is required for all upper division courses applied towards the major, regardless of the department in which the courses are taken. See the common requirements for undergraduate degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Algebra and Linear Differential Equations
- Fundamentals of Physics I: Mechanics and Thermodynamics
- Fundamentals of Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism
- General Chemistry
- Advanced General Chemistry
- Materials Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 282 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.