The major in Theology from Boston College has proved to be excellent preparation for careers and professions requiring careful reasoning, close reading, clarity in written expression, the ability to make ethical decisions, and a broad understanding of cultures. It provides a solid background for graduate study in the humanities and for such professional schools as medicine, business, and law.
For those wishing to pursue a career in academic Theology, ministry, or religious education increasingly, these are lay persons rather than seminarians and religious theology, of course, is still a prerequisite.
Many students now also elect Theology as a second major or as minor to balance and broaden their education and to provide perspective on other disciplines in the natural or social sciences and the humanities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engaging Catholicism
- God, Self, and Society
- The Everlasting Covenant: The Hebrew Bible
- Inscribing the Word: The New Testament
- The Sacred Page: The Bible
- Buddhism and Christianity in Dialogue
- Islam and Christianity in Dialogue
- Hinduism and Christianity in Dialogue
- Chinese Religions and Christianity in Dialogue
- Judaism and Christianity in Dialogue
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Religious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 123 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standardized Testing
- International applicants must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test examination scores.
- Curriculum Evaluation
- All students are required to submit an official high/secondary school transcript.
- Supporting Materials
- The School Report and Counselor Recommendation Form
- Teacher Evaluations
- Application Fee
- English Proficiency
International59050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59050 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National59050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59050 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.