Students in the Business Administration (with concentration in Finance) program at Frostburg State University take a common core of business classes and then specialize in a concentration to complete their bachelor’s degree.
- Receive excellent career and academic advising early in the program so you can intelligently guide your career in the direction of your highest interest and ability.
- Learn in a small classroom environment that facilitates free-flowing interaction between business administration students and faculty.
- Complete a business internship, if you wish, working at such locations as AT&T, Marriott Corporation, Merrill Lynch or U.S. government agencies.
- Join student business organizations on campus such as the Society for the Advancement of Management, the Society for Human Resource Management, the Marketing Club, Finance Club, Global Business Club or the Entrepreneurship Club.
- Obtain a well-rounded business education that prepares you for a successful career or graduate school.
While the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics anticipates average growth of 9 percent for financial manager positions through 2022, the agency also indicates that those with a master’s degree or certification should experience the best job prospects. FSU’s bachelor in business administration is excellent preparation for an MBA program or for entry into a career.
Our graduates have an excellent record of finding and acquiring positions in the field and our Career Services office helps students prepare for interviews and locate internships where they can gain real-world experience that is highly valued by employers.
The program is AACSB-accredited
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Legal Environment of Business
- Corporate Finance
- Career and Professional Development I
- Management of Organizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- National: FSU accepts applications on a rolling basis, starting on September 15 and continuing until there is no further space for students
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 1931 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Frostburg State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete an application for admission and submit your $45 (USD) application fee
- Send your official academic transcripts
- Provide a photocopy of your passport identification page
- Submit an international student certification of financial support
- Pass an English proficiency exam
International21320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21320 USD per year during 48 months.
National21320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21320 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6834 USD per year during 48 months.
Regional Resident (Residents of Pa., Va., W.Va. and Ohio living within 120 miles of Frostburg) $15,730/year
Living costs for Frostburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.