In the Biblical Studies program at the Moody Bible Institute, you’ll practice deep analysis of Scripture, focus on how the Old Testament and New Testament fit together, and engage with relevant scholarly ideas. Reflect on how the Bible relates to contemporary life and ministry, and put what you learn into practice.
You’ll study under professors who meet with you, encourage you, challenge you to grow, and share their lives with you.
As you study, you’ll:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the message and contexts of the Old and New Testaments.
- Develop your skills in studying, interpreting, and applying the Bible.
- Gain skills in researching, writing, and presenting.
- Learn to articulate what a passage means in context, how it contributes to the overall biblical storyline, and the implications it has on your life and ministry.
- Become familiar with the unifying themes of Scripture, and much more!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Old Testament Survey
- College Writing
- Principles of Lifetime Fitness
- Studying and Teaching the Bible
- Spiritual Life in Community
- The Church and Its Doctrines
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 835 other Bachelors in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Provide two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Pay nonrefundable application fee
- Transcript Evaluation
- TOEFL or IELTS
International10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 48 months.
National10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.