ECPI University builds all of its programs around one guiding principle: LEARN BY DOING. ECPI’s Homeland Security program focuses on the real world application of national security and criminology principles. Curriculum is designed to provide graduates with knowledge and skills such areas as:
- Law Enforcement, Security, Surveillance and Investigations
- Terrorism and Counter-terrorism
- Homeland Security Operations
- Legal Issues in Homeland Security
- Multi-cultural Communication and International Ideologies
- Emergency Planning
Upon completion, graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Homeland Security could possibly lead to employment opportunities in the following areas:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement Agencies (local and federal)
- U.S. Customs
- Border Patrol
- Intelligence Gathering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Criminal Law
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Criminal Procedure
- Ethics in Criminal Justice
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security View 105 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International14280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7140 USD per semester during 30 months.
National14280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7140 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.