Management goes beyond monthly reports. A Hospitality Manager must be trained from the dish pit to the back office. Our Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Hospitality Management at ECPI University integrates the fundamentals of culinary arts and food service operations with principles of management to prepare students to be successful in today's hospitality industry.
Employment opportunities for our Hospitality Management graduates include areas such as:
- Casual Service/Chain Restaurants
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Catering Services
- Convention/Conference Centers
- Sport/Athletic Facilities
- School Hospitality
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Business
- Ethics in Business
- Externship-BUS III
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 181 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International15936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7968 USD per semester during 30 months.
National15936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7968 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.