ECPI University's Mechanical Engineering Technology program focuses on problem solving and real-world application of applied engineering science and technology. Mechanical engineering technologists are real problem solvers with responsibilities ranging from those of a support technician to plant manager.
Our Mechanical Engineering Technology degree program focuses on core areas such as:
- Mechanical design and analysis
- Material science and manufacturing processes
- Thermal-fluid-energy sciences
- Computer aided engineering graphics and analysis
- Electro-mechanical devices
- Instrumentation and controls
- Acquire knowledge, techniques, skills, and use modern tools of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Conduct, analyze, and interpret experiments and apply experimental results to design and improve mechanical processes
- Incorporate quality, aptitude, continuous improvement in both skills and professional behavior
ECPI University's curriculum prepares graduates for entry-level employment in various public and private industries in such areas as:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Product Design & Fabrication
- CAD & Computer Graphics
- Automation & Manufacturing
- Machining & Mechanical Maintenance
- Power Generation & Plant Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- DC & AC Circuits
- Electronic Devices & Operational Amplifiers
- Introduction to Programming
- Applied Engineering Programming
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 464 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
National16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.