We offer a bachelor degree in Business Administration in General Business at the Walsh College. You’ll gain a strong, comprehensive business foundation, giving you the knowledge and the skills you need to elevate your career. This is where the future is made. Your future.
95% of Walsh faculty have real-world experience that they bring right into the classroom. You’ll learn from academic faculty who have "been there and done that."
Flexibility and Personal Attention
- Schedule your education around your life. Whether you attend online, on ground, or a combination of each, you will receive personal attention from faculty in small class settings.
- Year-round registration lets you plan your entire academic year in advance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Markets
- Financial Management
- Business Computing Tools
- Business Driven Technology
- Principles of Management
- Behavioral Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1961 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Have a minimum entering cumulative grade point average of 2.000 on a 4.000 scale; all previous college/university-level coursework will be computed in the calculation.
- Complete with a grade of "C" (2.000) or better at least 60 semester credit hours (or 90 quarter hours) of coursework at the 100/1000 level or higher.
- One English composition or written communication course.
- One course (or equivalent placement test result) in intermediate algebra or a higher math course.
- All academic coursework considered for use in meeting admissions requirements or for use in establishing directly equivalent transfer credit must be from an institution regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials.
International12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
National12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Troy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.