To excel in this ever-changing workforce, you need a degree that goes beyond theory and provides real-world training for what's happening right now, and prepares you for what's next. That is what a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) from Walsh College gives you.
Walsh students are trained for in-demand technology careers. We offer concentrations in:
- Automotive Cybersecurity
- Business Information Systems
- Project Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Walsh’s BSIT curriculum is developed with input from industry experts based on current IT needs of in-demand employers.
- Program includes extensive hands-on learning based on real world scenarios to maximize the skills you will need in your IT career. Selected courses require on ground attendance while others are available entirely online.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 659 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Have a minimum entering cumulative grade point average of 2.000 on a 4.000 scale; all previous college/university-level coursework will be computed in the calculation.
- Complete with a grade of "C" (2.000) or better at least 60 semester credit hours (or 90 quarter hours) of coursework at the 100/1000 level or higher.
- One course (or equivalent placement test result) in intermediate algebra or a higher math course.
- All academic coursework considered for use in meeting admissions requirements or for use in establishing directly equivalent transfer credit must be from an institution regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials.
International12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
National12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Troy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.