Coursework includes human resource and operations management, project management, market analysis, global business strategy, as well as accounting and communications courses to provide a comprehensive business education.
This Business Administration in Management program at the Walsh College is available entirely online or in our innovative hybrid format combining online instruction with time in a dynamic classroom setting.
The BBA-MGT combines academic theory and hands-on learning experiences to prepare you for a career in the areas of:
- Business Operations
- Client Relations and Customer Care
- Mid-level Management
- Public Administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Whether you attend online or on ground, you will receive personal attention from faculty in small class settings.
- Year-round registration and four term start dates per year let you plan your entire academic year in advance and finish your degree at your own pace.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2210 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Have a minimum entering cumulative grade point average of 2.000 on a 4.000 scale; all previous college/university-level coursework will be computed in the calculation.
- Complete with a grade of "C" (2.000) or better at least 60 semester credit hours (or 90 quarter hours) of coursework at the 100/1000 level or higher.
- One English composition or written communication course.
- One course (or equivalent placement test result) in intermediate algebra or a higher math course.
- All academic coursework considered for use in meeting admissions requirements or for use in establishing directly equivalent transfer credit must be from an institution regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials.
International12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
National12686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6343 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Troy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.