The programs offer a modern, interactive approach toward Business Administration education, offering associate degrees, bachelor degrees and a master's degree in Business Administration.
At the University of Northwestern Ohio you can choose to take the bachelor's degree in Business Administration alone or, you can select concentrations in Marketing, Business Administration - Agribusiness Management, or Automotive Management. You also have the opportunity to obtain an Associate of Applied Business degree in either Business Administration or Marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agribusiness Strategies and Management
- Agricultural Policy
- Special Problems in Agribusiness
- Agribusiness Entrepreneurship, Financeand Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Agribusiness View 1893 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for the University of Northwestern Ohio. $20 U.S. will be collected at the time of application.
- Official transcripts or grade reports from all previous institutions abroad and in the United States. Transcripts must be sent directly by the issuing institution and bear the appropriate official signatures, graduation/completion date, the seal of the institution that issues it and school contact information for verification.
- If the transcript is not in English, a certified English translation of transcripts must be submitted as well.
- All transcripts and grade reports issued by institutions outside of the United States must be evaluated.
International230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.